Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 13

Thread: another food topic *shrugs*

  1. #1
    TastinGood
    Guest TastinGood's Avatar

    Post

    I like soup and have been <s>eating....drinking</s>...consuming a lot of it here lately as a part of my new diet.

    Never had any of the stuff you were talking about but I'll hafta try it.

    Hmm...it's noon! I think I'll go make some soup right now.

  2. #2
    TastinGood
    Guest TastinGood's Avatar

    Post

    Had a Chunky Campbell's soup. It really is the soup that eats like a meal.

  3. #3
    Inactive Member rmartino's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 22nd, 2003
    Posts
    563
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    what kind of chunky soup was it? Wes really likes that chunky stuff too.

    Why not the soup I suggested? It's very good. And quite filling.

  4. #4
    TastinGood
    Guest TastinGood's Avatar

    Post

    I thought I had some Chicken Noodle soup back there but it turned out to be "Sirloin Burger with Country Vegetables". I like it a lot. Hell, I've never had a soup that I didnt like.

    Next time I stock up on soups (which should be very soon at the pace in which I consume them), I'll get some of that mexican sizzlin' siesta salsa soup.

  5. #5
    TastinGood
    Guest TastinGood's Avatar

    Post

    also, can you really just sip it out of the container?

    that seems odd to me. i feel i would need a bowl.

  6. #6
    Inactive Member rmartino's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 22nd, 2003
    Posts
    563
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Yes, yes you can sip it.

  7. #7
    Inactive Member Trampis's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 1st, 2001
    Posts
    462
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    The Progresso soups are very good!And they're low in fat(4 grams)!But...they're spendy,like over $2 a can.

    Campbells is good too,but not as good a s Progresso and a little cheaper but with a little more fat.

    Then we have the soup in a cup dealies.Cup-o-soups.Cheap!(3 for a buck).Descent tasting,yet salty perhaps.And High(14grams) in fat.

    Im cheap,so I go with the foam cup and make a lunch meat sammich to dip in it.

    But the next time I go to the grocery store Im getting some that stuff Italipino recomends. [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img]

  8. #8
    Inactive Member rmartino's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 22nd, 2003
    Posts
    563
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Yeah!!

    So, I've never had tomato soup...but for some reason, right now, dipping a warm ham and cheese sandwich in tomato soup sounds wonderful.

  9. #9
    Inactive Member rmartino's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 22nd, 2003
    Posts
    563
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    My boss bought the office a bunch of food that everyone can eat on. So, being that I'm broke as all get out, I had some soup he bought for my lunch today.

    It's Campbell's Soup at Hand Mexican Style Fiesta soup. And I must say, it was really good and convenient. If you've never tried the soup at hand line, I say give it a whirl if you like soups.

    I shall try other flavors one day and report back.

  10. #10
    Inactive Member GravyTrain's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 15th, 2001
    Posts
    4,143
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    i don't "eat" much soup myself

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •